10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
My name is Victoria, or Rosie:) I'm 18. I live in a tiny lil town in Illinois. I got a passion for Jesus, family, friends, horses, and my nephews:) I'm pretty old school on my views, but like being a lil mischievous and havin' good, clean fun, and I'm always up for makin' new friends:) So don't be shy:) And enjoy my blog!
home ask me submit archive themes A Little Glimpse of the True Me:)